The current release of nodegoat is version 7.2
* Fixed an error when toggling for default value in data_model.php
* Improved user interaction to use weighted data in the visualisations based on Conditions and MapGeo/MapSocial/MapTimeline.js
* Renamed Analysis metric 'Count' to 'Degree Centrality' and added the weight option.
* Fixed/improved the combination of touch an mouse interaction in MapScroller.js and MapSocial.js.
* Added the option to limit the amount of rows from one CSV when importing data. This can be adjusted in the CMS under nodegoat Details.
Go to github.com/nodegoat/nodegoat to download the latest version of nodegoat.
nodegoat - web-based data management, network analysis & visualisation environment.
Copyright (C) 2019 LAB1100.
See http://nodegoat.net/release for the latest version of nodegoat and its license.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.